Sunday, January 13, 2013

After School



Raynard Bagley
[Click to Enlarge]
As his previous school year has come to an end, the young Raynard Bagley must face new trials as he begins a life at college.

As an only child raised by his single mother, Ray has lived an isolated life as a closeted person afraid of bullies and persecution, a fragile boy always used to being pushed around.

For the first time in his life, Ray must take the necessary steps to learn how to fit in, to grow and to accept new people into his life. Through his adventure, Ray must learn to make friends and how to love.


Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. Any references to real people or photographs of places are unrelated. Contains homosexuality with adult anthropomorphic artwork.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas and story. I love the concept of war games with bondage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was fantastic! Encore! Definitely my favorite post ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this was basically the hottest story I have read and looked at. I love it. Maybe (hopefully) we'll get to see more of Ray and Mark? I love seeing Mark all tied up, gagged, and dominated by Ray. Victor is definitely hot too all tied up with those muscles. I'm looking forward to more stories like this. +1 on the presentation of the story with the storyline and how you showed the progress.

    Is there any chance we'll get to go back to certain parts of our history and view the pictures without having to press the back button?

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with you. I needn't post anything, because you just put all my thoughts here!

      Delete
  5. I enjoyed reading this. Didn't think I would also be turned on by this idea as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for something else involving Mark and Ray!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love and enjoyed reading this. Can you make a story like this again if can make a second continuation of this storie.
    Please.....!!!

    ReplyDelete